We are able to offer tailored therapeutic packages. Please contact us if you would like to discuss the needs of your clients in more detail.
Intensive one-year support package
We have designed a package of support which takes place over approximately a year. This is particularly suited to children and families with complex needs, including post-adoption support.
The package is designed in three phases. Please note that the following information is intended as an illustration. A personalised quote will be provided after we have met the family and assessed their therapeutic needs.
Phase one: Family assessment and consultation
Assesses parenting capacity, child’s emotional needs, attachment behaviours and social functioning
- Semi-structured interviews with parents / carers
- Family play observation (if appropriate)
- Brief report and therapeutic support plan
Phase two: Individual therapy
To address trauma, build resilience, and promote healthy attachments
- Individual weekly therapy sessions for the child or young person
- Progress / review meetings with parents / carers
- Therapeutic support for parents / carers
- Written report
Phase three: Filial and systemic therapy (if required)
To build attachment, address control issues and improve family dynamics
- Participation in CPRT filial play therapy group programme
- Family therapy
- Written recommendations for school staff
- Final interview with parents / carers
- Final written report
Less intensive interventions are also available, and may be suitable for children experiencing short-term difficulties. We provide a bespoke quote for each child or family, based on a basic rate of £110 per session. Additional prices are available on request, including costs for more in-depth assessments and reports, participation in multi-agency groups, etc. All invoices will be subject to VAT where applicable.
Please feel free to contact us with details of your specific needs, and we will be happy to put together a package to suit you and your clients.